I’ve been working like a fool on projects for my coursework, with some dead ends and fails on the way. I thought I’d share a couple of the abandoned attempts.
The technique – when I get it right – is lovely, but I changed tack with the project and did something else.
What I was aiming to achieve was to insert the word ‘kern’ to become texture within the image, with the original coloration coming through.
The project is to create a full sized poster that has an educational element around a typographical theme, I had intended to create something dealing with the fine art of ‘kerning’, but over-thought the whole thing and made it too complicated. I did a third leaf (red), but something a bit screwty happened to that one.
uUn, fun, fun in graphics design!