A small update on my Bachelard collections, for anyone who miggt be interested.
I’ve created 8 volumes, all of them probably too big and needing to be split into two’s if I ever get to that point. In book pages – pumped up with front stuff and back stuff, it is just short of 2,000.
Today and tonight I have gotten to the point where all the obvious formatting issues have been addressed and all the covers built. This octopus of a project is uploaded to Ingrams.
I’ve learned a great deal that I didn’t know before, and now await the print gods at Ingram Spark, hoping they will turn my endeavours into manna and sustenance.
I had a lot of fun with covers, even though it is likely not all of them will prove adequate in the end. I’ll show them here when I’m confident that there aren’t going to be set-up issues.